Boys & Girls Club of Benton County
SIGN-UP for Our E-Newsletter
The Boys & Girls Club of Benton County enables and inspires youth to realize their full potential in a safe and nurturing environment.
Developing healthy children who are successful in school and make positive life choices.
Trust Mentorship Caring Teamwork Safety
The Boys & Girls Club of Benton County offers a safe, convenient, and very affordable place for children to learn, play, socialize, and develop life skills that are essential to a successful and productive future.
The Boys & Girls Club of Benton County serves school-age children in the Northwest Arkansas area providing out-of-school youth development and family support programs. Our programs and services support in-school learning; promote health & wellness; develop life skills, character, and leadership; and mediate emergent family needs.
Outcome evaluations show that the Club experience impacts kids:
Compared to their Benton County peers, Club Kids report:
- A low commitment to school at a rate of 32% less,
- Having the skills to make positive choices at a rate of 20% greater,
- Peers being a positive influence at a rate of 23% greater,
- Opportunities for involvement in positive activities at a rate of 31% greater
- Drug use at a rate of 24% less and alcohol use at a rate of 33% less
85% of Club Kids’ parents report that their children are more active since joining and 99.5% of parents report that their children completed their grade on time
The Boys & Girls Club of Benton County is is a GuideStar Exchange Gold Participant
After School Program
SUMMER REGISTRATION BEGINS THE 1ST WEEK OF APRIL
Visit the FACILITIES Page for After School and Summer membership Information (please note that Athletic Program memberships are now distinct from After School and Summer Program memberships)
Youth talking about CLUB EXPERIENCE
- 03.10.2014 - Rogers Unit Art Week
- 03.17.2014 - McKinney Unit Academic Week
- 03.18.2014 - Youth of the Year Celebration
- 03.24.2014 - Bella Vista Unit Healthy Lifestyles Week
- 04.05.2014 - Bentonville Running Festival